The Hubby and Me!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Only Time Will Tell.....

Well it has been while since I posted, sorry for that! Things have been very busy! I have boot camp tonight and I can't wait! I have been going for three weeks now and I love it! I have lost several inches and can really tell a difference! I have also started back up at going to spin class twice a week so that will help even more!

This weekend was interesting, to say the least. I cleaned and did laundry like normal and then on Sunday my husband and Father-in-law went and picked up a big screen TV from a friends house that they gave us and a Mini Fridge! So now I have two TV's, two DVD players, and two fridges in the same room....Lets just say it looks crazy in there right now! I am hoping that my husband will have moved the smaller TV and DVD player into the bedroom by the time I get home! (we will see if this actually gets done before next weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment